Passport to the Internet helps young people develop the critical thinking skills they need to apply to their online experiences by enabling them to use popular online tools and Web sites in a secure and ethical manner, and to their full potential.
Using simulations of the most popular Internet environments, this interactive resource teaches students about
- online safety,
- authenticating online information,
- recognizing online marketing ploys,
- protecting their privacy,
- managing online relationships
- dealing with cyberbullying.
Passport to the Internet, a Web-based licensed resource in Flash, is accompanied by an extensive teacher’s guide that features detailed instructions, backgrounders, classroom activities and handouts.