Computer Lab and classroom management software with 200 new enhanced features over version 10. This release of NetSupport School 11 has a new Key which is posted in the Operational Contacts eCommunicty discussion under the Public OSAPAC forum. It was also emailed to contacts at the school boards.
- New Question and Answer module to deliver student and peer assessment in seconds.
- New Tutor Assistant app for Apple iOS and Android devices to give teachers and teaching assistants the freedom to manage, monitor and engage with students on the move.
- Support for Google Chrome OS netbooks, allowing them to be monitored by a standard teacher PC.
- A wealth of new features for technicians, including the ability to set school-wide security profiles, apply ‘Always on’ restrictions and much more.
- Newly enhanced unique digital Student Journal to aid in lesson recording and improve the provision of content for students outside of the classroom.
- New Video Editor, allowing Replay Files (a previous screen recording) to be trimmed and edited before being exported to common video formats.
- File Transfer and Video performance now 10x faster and uses up to 50% less network bandwidth.