The Website subscription will be available to grade 7-12 mathematics and science students and teachers, under a renewed agreement, from January 2016 to January 2020, with the option to extend for additional years. The subscription is for all the Gizmos available on the ExploreLearning Website for use by grades 7-12 mathematics and science students and teachers in Ontario’s publicly funded elementary and high schools and First Nation schools; and by publicly funded Faculties of Education and Teacher Training Institutes. The site permits teachers to log on and maintain their profile, access class codes for up to six classes and have students create their own logons to the classes set up by the teacher. LTI Single Sign On available through the D2L platform. French language materials available for Gizmos are available at http://pdblog.explorelearning.com/ontario/lesson-materials/2016/updated-teacher-submitted-lesson-materials-in-french-for-gizmos/
Product System Requirements:
- Browser: The latest version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome
- Video Card: Support for WebGL
- Flash Player: 15.0 or above- only required for a small number of Gizmos.
- Gizmos are available on Chromebooks and iPads.
- Check your system requirements here: https://www.explorelearning.com/index.cfm?method=cCorp.dspTest
- Firewalls, proxy servers, and content filters must all permit access to content delivered from the ExploreLearning.com domain name.
- Security settings must permit users to submit data in form fields to pages delivered from the ExploreLearning.com domain name.