Version 7.5 allows sharing PDF files in the Sharepod and integrates telephone bridge connections with VoIP allowing the recording of meetings where both VoIP and phone bridges are used.
Adobe® Acrobat® Connect™ is web conferencing software that enables teachers, administrators and students to instantly communicate and collaborate through easy-to-use, easy-to-access online personal meeting rooms. It allows users to instantly communicate and collaborate through always-on, online personal meeting rooms. It improves the experience of online meetings through essential collaboration tools, including one-button screen sharing, chat, polling, video, teleconferencing, and whiteboarding.
This licence provides
- 90 server licences with 40 concurrent client licences of Adobe Connect Professional (V. 7.5),
- Event Scheduling Components (90 licences), Adobe Connect Events (V. 7.5),
- 270 On-line Presentation Creation Components,
- Adobe Presenter (V. 7), and 12 months of Platinum maintenance and support for 90 sites (4 contacts per site).
Adobe recommends a dedicated server –
- Dual Xeon, 3GHz –
- 4GB RAM –
- 100 GB Hard Drive –
- Use embedded Database engine or SQL Server –
- Is own web server